Oil and Gas
One certificate and one wallet card, 5 to 6 days 45 hours.
This course provides the training for experienced employees working in or returning to the Oil and Gas Industry. It is focused more for Safety and Health personnel. It is designed to give proficient level understanding of the Safety and Health hazards and regulations associated to the Oil and Gas Industry. It includes a compilation of OSHA standards specific to the Oil and Gas Industry. This course is designed for people that are required to enforce, oversee and perform training duties. It is an in-depth look at the Standards that apply to the Oil and Gas Industry. It gives the participant the knowledge, skills, competency and encouragement needed to implement an effective Safety and Health Program.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This training is designed for
Safety Directors, managers, engineers, supervisors.
* Supervisors with safety and health responsibilities.
* Safety Inspectors and Safety Officers
* Engineers (All Disciplines).
* Operations and Maintenance supervisors and Forman’s.
* Frontline Supervisors and Foremen, safety officers. And Anyone having responsibilities in Oil and Gas Industry and maintenance and construction fields.
01. Hazard Communication (02.0 H)
02. Hazardous Materials (flammable and combustible ) (02.0 H)
03. Health Hazards in Construction (02.0 H)
04. Compressed gases and cylinders (02.0 H)
05. Walking and Working Surfaces. (01.0 H)
06. Electrical Safety (01.5H)
07. Personal Protective Equipment’s (02.5 H)
08. Powered industrial Trucks (Heavy Duty Trucks) construction (02.5 H)
09. Lock Out Tag Out (02.5 H)
10. Machine Guarding (02.0 H)
11. Welding and cutting (Hot Works) (02.0 H)
12. Permit Request Confined Spaces (02.5 H)
13. Fall Protection (01.5 H)
14. Stairs and Ladders (01.5 H)
15. Crane, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators and Conveyors (2.5 H)
16. Excavations (02.5 H)
17. H2S (01.0 H)
18. Scaffolds safety (02.5 H)
19. Hand and power tools (01.5 H)
20. Back protection (01.5 H)
21. Heat and cold 01.5 H)
22. First aid (02.5 H)
23. Fire Protection and Prevention (02.0 H)
It will be 45 hours not less than that,
Training will include
• Power point presentation
• Printed material
• Educational videos
• How to select and use the PPE with samples presentation
• Equipment presentation, Light Meter (Lux Meter), Sound Level Meter, Thermometer, Electrical tools and Avometer, Gas detectors, Electro Magnetic meter, how to used.
• For First Aid (Little Anne CPR training manikin is designed to provide more students high quality adult CPR training by being realistic, durable, cost effective and lightweight.
• First aid box.
• Different types of fire extinguishers drill.
• Field visit with inspection, hazard assessment and other practices in safety and health.