The construction industry continues to experience a large number of injuries and fatalities every year and the need for safety professionals has never been greater. Identifying and controlling construction hazards, reducing fatalities, injuries and illnesses, and designing effective OSH management systems specific to the construction industry are essential skills to the success of organizations.
This program is the best value for individuals and employers in the construction industry who want to get the most out of their safety training experience. If you aspire to excel in your career, are passionate about the field, and want to develop the skills needed to effectively manage safety in your workplace, this program will help you get there. Maximize potential transfer credits, earn CEUs, or prepare for other professional credentials by completing this program now!
The OSHA 30-hour Construction Industry Outreach Training course is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in the construction industry. Specifically devised for safety directors, foremen, and field supervisors; the program provides complete information on OSHA compliance issues.
The 30 HOURS CONSTRUCTION SAFETY AND HELATH SUBJECTS :
Topics covered in this training include (30 hours )
- Introduction to OSHA 02 Hours
- Managing safety and Health 02 Hours
- OSHA Focus Four Hazards 06 Hours
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Life Saving 02 Hours
- Health Hazards in Construction 02 Hours
- Stairways and Ladders 01 Hour
- Concrete and Masonry 01 Hour
- Confined Space Entry 01 Hour
- Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators, and Conveyors 02 Hours
- Excavations 02 Hours
- Fire Protection and Prevention 01 Hour
- Heat Stress 01 Hour
- Powered Industrial Vehicles 01 Hour
- Scaffolds 02 Hours
- Hand and Power Tools 02 Hour
- Welding and Cutting 02 Hours
Who is This Course For?
- Construction Employees with Safety Responsibilities such as Foremen, Superintendents, Project Managers, Safety Coordinators, Safety Specialists
These courses are also provided in partnership with American Contractors Organization and Institute for Safety and Health Management
1 course certificates
1 wallet card
1 soft copy transcripts