OSHACADEMY Safety & Health Training Course according to the above title.
OSHAcademy – USA, HELD BY SPECIAL MISSIONS FOR GENERAL SAFETY – JORDAN
4 to Five days
Students will be introduced to OSHA policies, procedures and standards as well as General or construction safety and health principles covered in OSHA Act Part. Special emphasis will be placed on areas most hazardous using OSHA standards as a guide.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive an OSHA General or Construction safety and health 30-hours course completion certificate and wallet card from OSHACADEMY – USA.
State the purpose of the OSH Act and list the functions of OSHA.
List the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process.
Describe the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act.
The basic requirements for proper aisle and passageway maintenance.
Guidelines for identification and protection of floor openings.
To understand the importance of effective Egress fire protection program.
To know the safe means of Egress to provide fire protection in emergencies from new or old buildings
Outline the general requirements for General safety standards, establish the guidelines
and requirements for special purpose equipment.
OSHAcademy – USA 30hours Construction Safety and Health + wallet card, from USA,
Who Should Attend
* Safety Directors, managers, engineers, supervisors.
* Supervisors with safety and health responsibilities.
* Safety Inspectors and Safety Officers
* Engineers (All Disciplines).
* Operations and Maintenance supervisors .
- Certificate from USA, OSHAcademy – Safety and Health 30hours
- Training courses material.
- Power point presentation.
- Video presentation.
- PPE’s Samples for presentation according to the international standards.
- Equipment presentation, Light Meter (Lux Meter), Sound Level Meter, Thermometer, Electric Items and Avometer and how to be used.
30 HOUR CERTIFICATIONS